When you apply, be sure to mention that you heard about this position from The Remote Interns! Please click the following link to apply: www.warnerbroscareers.com.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
- Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th – August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
- Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
- Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
- This position is targeted toward upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
- Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
- Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
- Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Learn More & Apply
- Click on the Apply button and open the application link
- Scroll down and select “Find United States Opportunities”
- Apply to the internships you’re interested in!