When you apply, be sure to mention that you heard about this position from The Remote Interns! Please click the following link to apply: viacomcbs.careers.
ViacomCBS (NASDAQ: VIAC; VIACA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic consumer brands, its portfolio includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, CBS All Access, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. The company delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry’s most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, ViacomCBS provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution and advertising solutions for partners on five continents.
- Speaker series with industry experts
- Unique networking opportunities
- Workshops on crafting your resume, nailing interviews and career strategy
- Group mentorship, volunteer opportunities, on-the-job learning and so much more
Intern Eligibility Requirements
- Summer, Fall, and Spring internships are open to college juniors and seniors (rising juniors/seniors for the summer program), and master’s students.
- MBA and JD internships are offered during the summer only.
- Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate with proper work authorization needed to be employed within the United States.
- Interns must be available full time during the summer program and part time during the fall/spring for 10 weeks total.
- College credit is not required, but we will provide appropriate documentation if needed.
* Some exceptions may apply given specific business needs / requirements and will be noted on the internship application.
Learn More & Apply
ViacomCBS is currently hiring remote interns for various roles!
1. Click on the Apply button and open the application link to learn more and apply! Note if you do not see an Apply button, this means the posting has expired.
2. When you apply, be sure to mention that you heard about this position from The Remote Interns!